Single bedroom (king size bed). Self contained accommodation with uninterrupted views. Like a penthouse suite in the bush
Five-star accommodation under the Towac Valley stars, these villas are appointed with state of the art amenities and an open feel that gives you the space to relax, breathe and reconnect.
Some of our guests favourite features are the large picture windows, deep bath, bathroom underfloor heating in winter, and the air conditioning in summer.
Features of our cabins include:
- King bed in separate bedroom - wake up with views to the Lake, the birds singing and kangaroos eating grass just down the hill.
- Magnificent bathroom - with separate shower and a big bath under the window - relax as you meditate on the trees and garden just outside.
- Large and modern kitchen/dining - cook your own lunch or dinner or go to one of the great restaurants in Orange.
Very comfortable lounge area - stretch out with a good book or watch one of the blue ray DVDs provided for your enjoyment.
Large picture windows and doors in every room. Who needs paintings when you have these views everywhere?
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and underfloor heating in the bathroom.
- The food (particularly the local fare) is a feature of your accommodation; you get luxury accommodation as well as an excellent gourmet food hamper to enjoy.
- It is quite common to see some kangaroos when you go for a walk or sometimes even close to the cabin.
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, BBQ and outdoor setting, Enjoy the sunset over Lake Canobolas on the patio or from nearly all the windows inside the cabins.
- Listen to the sound of beautiful bird calls
- See more stars at night, then you ever dreamed possible.